Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yesterday was huge rectangle Day

Wow, I was gallery surfing and found oh so many awesome rectangles that I can't even just pick one -- so I am going to spotlight a few


This first one is so super unique -- I absolutely love it. Love the combination of shapes -- that photo of the church is awesome. I am tempted to go back to where I got married and take a similar type shot. B&W here makes the whole LO feel elegant against the cool greens / blues. The little photo is perfect! Love it


Designer: m128p
LO Link: This is the place

Here is another awesome LO -- Love the shot. All the paper blocks and stitching is awesome -- again the use of B&W is GREAT. The journaling is great great great!
Designer:ronagavino
LO Link: Stolen Shot

I have a few more that I will hold on to post later

Comments on "Yesterday was huge rectangle Day"

 

post a comment