Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Found myself another fav rectangle

OK, I have found myself another fav rectangle scrapper. I have spotlighted her before -- but I am so drawn into her LOs I have to spotlight her again -- It is maggieandmommy. I so love her soft style -- all her LOs are just so beautiful. Her little girl is so absolutely adorable as well.


Ok, so look at this LO -- know what I love the most? Is it the heartfelt journaling? Nope, I love that too -- you have to read it, great journaling -- not overly mushy, just the right amount hehe. Is it the gorgeous kit she selected -- nope, but I love that too! It is the neat way she titled it, the awesome composition? Nope, but again, she has a great eye! What I LOVE the most is the picture she selected -- I am so drawn to pictures of my daughter Cassidy where she is not looking at the camera -- and use them a fair bit -- so when I saw this LO I was like -- awwwww! Love it! You don't need to have your subject looking right at you -- look how this picture selection makes you feel like you are the little girl. GREAT GREAT SCRAP!

Designer - maggieandmommy
LO Link - Simple Delight

Comments on "Found myself another fav rectangle"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

I love Sinead's LOs too, she's talented, isn't she? And I'm a huge fan of "not looking to the camera" pix too! But maybe it's because I'm a terrible photographer and can't help people watching somewhere else! LOL

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (3:24 PM) : 

Thanks so much, Ginger! You're so sweet! :)

 

Blogger Christine Smith said ... (5:14 PM) : 

that's definitely a LO worth spotlighting!

 

Blogger Angela said ... (8:34 AM) : 

Yup. Sinead ROCKS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

post a comment