Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Kinda neat

I am a comment junkie -- when I post a LO, I think I must go back every hour to see if I get comments. Anyways, yesterday, I was working from home and Cassidy was with me. I was in my USC entry and she pointed to the screen and said "Mommy's eyes" -- I was shocked that she could recognize me from my eyes. Maybe that is normal for a two year old, but still kinda neat none the less.

Comments on "Kinda neat"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

That is neat that she could recognize you from your eyes. Kids pay attention to more than we realize.

T-Wan

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

that is so cool that she recognized your eyes. they look at us all day so it kind of makes sense.

btw, I am a comment junkie too. I always set my prefs to email me when I get new comments!

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (9:43 PM) : 

That is so cool that she could recognize you just from your eyes! I, too, am a comment junkie who sets it to email me everytime I get a comment. :)

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (11:53 PM) : 

That is definately cool! It's amazing to me what kids say and notice around them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

post a comment