Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Check it out! This was a gift to me by my most awesome designer friend Christine Nash -- you may know her as the creator of Simply Stitching (and if you are in the need of stitching, she has awesome stuff at SOTB , Digitals and 3Scrapateers and Pixel-Expression)

It was made by a talented designer Rina Kroes -- check out her store at 3scrapateers -- if you are looking for a unique avatar of your own, here is where you can get them.

Check it out -- Pocket Kings, I am known around town as the Queen of Kings, so this is so very appropriate! Love it!!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Ginger, this is an AWESOME avatar! I absolutely LOVE it! And, doesn't it feel GREAT to have a CUSTOM avatar?? I ADORE mine because it so fits my personality! :)

 

post a comment