Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not much new

Not much new here -- Cassidy has been sick again -- she is running a fever and just not feeling good so I stayed home with her today and tried to balance her and work. Trying to scrap for the Ultimate Digi Scrap challenge but am totally not getting I LO I like enough to upload. Got lots of other LOs done though (or partially) so at least it isn't a waste. I think it is cause I have scrapped all my REALLY good pics I love -- so I am working with ones I "like" and so can't get really enthused. Plus, wow! Have you seen the entrants -- how can I compete. I feel like I need a real WOW rectangle to pop out among all those gorgeous squares. Oh well, we will see, maybe I will get inspired or maybe I will just pass

Comments on "Not much new"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Ginger, if your not getting it with the so so photos, use one you have used before! The photos you have scrapped of your daughter are awesome and she is such a cutie! Thats what I did of my brothers wedding photo. I had scrapped it before, but the was my best photo that I loved, so I reused it! One of the great things with digi scrapping! You can use it over and over! And yes, the list of competitors is quite intimidating! If I had seen the list first, I dont think I would have entered at all! I dont feel my scrapping is as good as some of theirs! I am definitely sweating this week out waiting to be eliminated! *L*

 

post a comment