Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

New Spotight - Trish - Something About Daniel


As soon as I saw this, I was intrigued! I love all the photos she got in here, she is really capturing the moments / movement and the personality of Daniel just shines through. Absolutely GORGEOUS -- everything is arranged beautifully! I think you will all agree

Designer: Trish
LO Link: Something about Daniel
Credits: Everything from Deb F's Something About Boys Kit.

Comments on "New Spotight - Trish - Something About Daniel"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Wow! I am honoured, and no I don't mind one little bit! Thank you so much :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Here is a link to a rectangle layout I did with your Shine kit. http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18853&cat=526

I love Trish's layout too, great use of a ton of pics!

 

post a comment