Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It is Good Friday here -- so thought I would give freebie


OK, I have been having tons of fun playing with the overlays by AmyJo Smith @ TDC (click here to visit her store - her overlays are good for commercial use) and well, it is officially good friday here in NB, so I thought I would post a freebie for all. Not sure how long I will keep it up -- but at least until after Easter is over anyways :) (Happy Easter)

If you want to see an upclose preview to see the textures, click here

Sorry -- this freebie is no longer available -- soon to a store near you!

Comments on "It is Good Friday here -- so thought I would give freebie"

 

Blogger ~Melissa~ said ... (12:05 AM) : 

Very pretty... how nice of you to stay up so you can give something away! Have a great weekend.

 

Blogger Annette said ... (6:14 AM) : 

Thank you very much!

 

Blogger Josh Virkler said ... (8:07 AM) : 

These are so pretty! Thanks, and Happy Easter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 AM) : 

thank you so much for this very pretty freebie!

 

Blogger Stacey said ... (9:32 AM) : 

Thanks so much! Happy Easter!

 

Blogger enableem said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Thank you so much. (for some reason the link to amys store didn't work for me - guess I will have to google it!)

 

Blogger Shawna said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Thanks Ginger! Love the pretty spring/easter colors! Have a Happy Easter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Thanks, Ginger! So pretty and soft! I bought a few of Amy Jo's overlays, too, but haven't had a chance to play with them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Thanks

Jodi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing this great kit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

thanks!
marie

 

Blogger Carrie said ... (2:13 PM) : 

Thank you! I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

Ginger, I am a great fan of your work and you never fail to give me something that I enjoy totally! THis set is so soft and pretty and ready for my Easter and Spring pictures! I can't wait to start scrapping! Thank You so much, I greatly appreciate it! Kay

 

Blogger Craft Tea Lady said ... (3:01 PM) : 

What incredible textures! TY very much!

www.xanga.com/crafttealady

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 PM) : 

Cute kit! Thank you so much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 PM) : 

Thanks for the lovely Easter freebie. Have a wonderful Easter
X

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Thanks so much, Ginger, and Happy Easter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

Very pretty, thank you so much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

Cute! Thank you!

Lisa

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Oh Ginger - this is so beautiful!!! Thanks very much!!!

 

post a comment