Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Thursdays I think are the worst for me -- so close to Friday, but not yet there. I do like them though because Elizabeth (elane) at SOTB organizes the FAB50 Sale (where a lot of designer's put a new kit and old kit at 50% off for the day) and then she is the hostess of the crop @ 10pm EST. For more info on that, click here

Tonight, she also has Hip Hop Bingo! Sounds like so much fun -- a lot designers put their Easter kit on Sale 50% in conjunction with this and have donated one of the kits as prizes! I really don't know what we would do without Elizabeth - she is absolutely amazing and donates so much of her time to all of us at SOTB -- I know she has helped me out A LOT!

Check out her ad, she used my Kit for it! Wooohoo!

Hip Hop (Easter) Chat Room Bingo
Thursday, April 13th
8PM - 10PM Eastern
You will receive your bingo card upon arrival in the chat room.
Lots of FUN!!! Come play along and win FABULOUS PRIZES!!!
Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth
:)

Comments on "Is it Friday yet?"

 

Blogger pattyanne said ... (6:37 PM) : 

Hey… with ya on the Thursday thing - but, when I'm having an especially good Thursday - I like the think of it as a double Friday week… or as my co-worker says - Happy Jr. Friday!!! I like the double Friday myself!!! But when I'm having a regular or bad Thursday - nothing helps but hoping for tomorrow to come quick! Hugs to you and your little one!!! And a hi to dh!!! (don't want him to feel left out!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Hey, hey, hey! I won your easter kit at bingo, Ginger!!!! How lucky am I!!! LOL Thanks so much. I had been looking at it very covetously!

 

post a comment