Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Scraplifts!

I love to scraplift, in fact, be on the look-out for me hosting some challenges at a few sites.

Anyways, I wanted to share these two -- I love them! Mine is the one on the left -- the right side is vickyday from Digitals! Credit - Ginger Thibodeau Snow Cute Kit - Digitals





The next scraplift you will recognise -- it is NishaM's The cute things you do that I have spotlighted if you scroll down a bit :) Credit - Ginger Thibodeau's Blush Kit - Scrap Outside the Box

Comments on "My Scraplifts!"

 

Blogger Christine Smith said ... (1:23 PM) : 

NICE work :) I am adding your blog to my subscription list so I don't miss any of your posts. Keep up the good work!!!!

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (4:41 PM) : 

this is adorable!!!!! i need to do that one for hannah later this year!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Fantastic layouts, girl!!!!!!!!

 

post a comment