Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

R U TOO SQUARE WINNERS

I just posted the winners on SOTB, but for those of you not aware, I hosted a rectangle challenge to win $50 gift certificate to my store. If you are ever looking for inspiration or ideas on a LO, check out this gallery.

The two winners were:

Scrapper's Choice - dawneephay for her Granddad LO


Designer's Choice - Angela for her Classy Girl LO

Comments on "R U TOO SQUARE WINNERS"

 

Blogger Dawnee said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Well how cool is this!! WOOO HOOO. I am soooo excited. Thanks so much for hosting this contest Ginger! ~Dawnee

 

post a comment