Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

OOOH I made something


I made a little kit following a tut on a site I subscribed to (http://digiscrapdesigner.com/) -- I just uploaded it. I am pretty happy with it -- I have a unique name and could never find any patches or anything with my name, and I have a hard time finding anything for Cassidy too. So, now I won't have to worry -- depending on how people like the set, I may make some other colors :) I put a template in it so you could use any paper you want.

(Thanks, I had a typo in the link -- this is a great spot for tuts -- worth the investment for sure)

Links to the patches in the store:
Black
White
Pink

Comments on "OOOH I made something"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM) : 

It's very nice, but I can't find digitaldesigner.com. Is it the correct spelling for the web site ?

 

post a comment