Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Anyone have any ideas?

I am in a rut -- can't think of what I want to do for my next kit. Usually something sparks by now -- hmmm -- maybe I should use this slump to get some actual scrapping done!

Woohoo - Blush hit the store @ 3scraps! You can get the kit for $5 :) Just click here

Comments on "Anyone have any ideas?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Hi Ginger! How about a calla lily kit, anything in cool blues and greens, a whitewashed pastel linen kit, something geometric based?? I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome, even without those suggestions :). Hugs,

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

As a Mom of multiples, I'd love to see a kit for twins (especially for boy twins) ~smile~

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (5:22 PM) : 

Hey, I actually have word art in SOTB store on multiples -- should make a kit .. hmmm that is an idea

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

Hi Ginger - I posted a layout at digiscrappin.biz using one of your elements here:
http://www.digiscrappin.biz/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4670&cat=500&ppuser=1202
JSF

 

post a comment