Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sick :(

Well, the whole family is sick here -- just a flue, but I hate seeing poor Cassidy feeling so yucky. She is running a fever, won't eat and has slept most the day. I am hoping it doesn't last too long -- we were going to have her 2nd Bday party on Sunday :( We may need to reschedule it til the next week.

Last day to get your nominations in for the Scrapper's choice for the R U TOO Square challenge.

Don't forget to send me something with this week's sketch :)

Look at what I found to spotlight today -- isn't it just gorgeous? What a great photo and effective use of white space. Great journaling with 'annie-isms' -- absolutely adorable I am sure you will all agree :)

Credits - Designer alisatj

LO Link - Annie-isms

Everything is from DesignerDigitals - the Eggplant and Artichoke kit.

Comments on "Sick :("

 

Blogger Angela said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Hope everyone feels better soon!

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Feel Better fast!

 

Blogger Tania said ... (10:23 PM) : 

Oh that's fabulous, hope everyone is feeling better soon!

 

Blogger Raji said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Ah poor baby. Hope she gets better soon. Great layout.

 

post a comment