Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, March 10, 2006

Woohoo! I made the Digi Pick of the Day Valentine's Day Card Top 10 :) It was for my LO / Card for my MIL -- the one with Cassidy's messy ice cream eating face -- oh so cute! I liked that one cus it was so not traditional Valentine's Day (Used my Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Kit) -- Check out her list -- lots of people I know from Rak, 3Scrap and SOTB made the list! Woohoo! Congrats to everyone!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (12:48 AM) : 

Congrats on both of you digipicks of the days!! You definately deserved them!! BTW I'm doing my "mother quotes" album in rectangles over at Raks!! See I'm almost converted!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 AM) : 

Congrats Ginger. That was a very cute LO.

 

post a comment