Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spotlight - Angela - Love


Another spotlight from my contest entries -- Angela has the most awesome photography skills I have seen around. I just fall in love with her LOs -- am so drawn in by the pics and her wonderful LO compositions which allows focus to be drawn into the pics! Take for example this LO -- Lots of patterns going on, but they don't distract away from the photo -- I think the photo placement is PERFECT! The colors make the whole LO seem softer overall -- anyways, I can't even put my finger on why I love this so much, but I do. I am sure you all agree!

Designer: Angela
LO LinK: Love
Credits: Andrea Victoria and Manda Bean's Candy Coated Kisses 2 Scoops Kit found at Sweet Shoppe Designs

Don't forget to enter my contest -- Come on square scrappers, you can do it! I know you can!

Comments on "Spotlight - Angela - Love"

 

Blogger Angela said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Thanks so much Ginger!!!!

 

post a comment