Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

MY NEW CONTEST -- R U TOO Square??

R U TOO SQUARE to take my challenge? I am finally annoucing my contest starting here at the blog -- since I am out of town, I doubt I will be able to advert it until Monday -- so you can get an EARLY START!

My challenge -- I challenge you all to scrap a rectangle and post to this gallery by March 11th! There will be two voting -- Scrapper's choice and Designer's choice! What can you win?? You can win $50.00 to my Store! That is enough to keep you supplied with my kits for a while. So, in total, I will be giving out $100 -- PLUS, everyone who enters will get a free mini-kit by me! (I will post previews as soon as I get back home) .. I may also have a few random draws for prizes!

So, quick, start scrapping -- you can have as many entries as you want -- but they HAVE to be rectangles (any size)

Comments on "MY NEW CONTEST -- R U TOO Square??"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (3:32 AM) : 

I've uploaded a number of layouts for the contest! I sure hope to see more participants :) This would be a great way to get inspiration too for rectangle layouts :)

Good luck to everyone and thanks for hosting this contest :)

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (4:57 PM) : 

WOW! What a huge contest! I can't wait to see all the entries!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 AM) : 

WOW, I am excited to see this contest! How very generous of you! I will be uploading SEVERAL layouts! Thanks for inspiring me to do more layouts a day than usual!

 

post a comment