Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The LOs I couldn't post


These are the LOs that I couldn't post last week, because they were going into the RAKFILE. So, here they are -- my fav fav fav one is SMILE -- my DH actually asked that I print it right away and it is already hanging in his office at work :)

a Smile - credits: Credits: Corren Silke's Elegant Tights Paper Pack
In my daughter's eyes- credits: Brenda Kempf's Preppy School
Christmas Supper - credits: Jeannine Baechtold - A Country ChristmasKit - Scrapdish

Comments on "The LOs I couldn't post"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Beautiful layouts Ginger. I especially like the first one. What a cute smile.
Raji

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Hey Ginger - been lurking around on your blog and thought it was about time I left a footprint - as you know Ive just freshly uploaded one of my LOs to my galleries with wholes in them - had to laugh at someones comment and wanted to share - they made the obvious (well now it seems so) statement that "hey - a square is a rectangle!" I hadn't thought about that before! Thought you might enjoy a chuckle - now must give a sketch another go real soon! Love all those fabulous LOs of your DD, Ginger and your a regular on my drop by list! Love what you do!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:20 PM) : 

that is so cute, Ginger! I love them all. By the way, I did my first rectangle on the weekend! :) And love it too! I will post it at DID soon so you can see!

 

post a comment