Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My New Sketch


Here is my new sketch - I was reading some photography posts at the ShabbyShoppe and was learning about storyboards. I thought, hey, aren't storyboards nice and rectangular ;) So, this sketch I would like to see a nice simple LO -- storyboard fashion. Make it all about the photos :)

Don't forget - you can view my past sketches with the RUSQUARE SKETCHES link on the right :) I am up to 9 sketches now! Who would have thought? Not me, in fact, when I first started blogging, I thought I may be able to fill enough content for like a week lol. I really am not very interesting afterall you know -- but now, I like long to blog. Wierd! Maybe it is because, unlike my DH, no one tells me to stop talking.

Still waiting on the final set-up of my contest - -- I am so itching to announce it anyways before everything is ready lol

Comments on "My New Sketch"

 

post a comment