Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines LO from Me



OK, I have to post these, I did the 4 of them in a total of 1.5 hrs -- so kinda a record for me. I decided to do them last minute -- so had to rush. They aren't my best work, but heck, anything with Cassidy in it is cute lol. I am gonna post a new spotlight later today --- and stay tuned, I am ironing out plans for a BIG contest to get you rectangles out there scrapping (and to tempt you squares at trying a few LOs yourself)



Comments on "Valentines LO from Me"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Cute Valentines!! Can't wait to see what you have going on!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:36 PM) : 

These are absolutely adorable!

 

Blogger Robin said ... (9:47 PM) : 

These are just so super cute!!!! Cassidy is always so adorable!

 

post a comment