Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday - New Sketch Day

Hey Today is new sketch day -- so I will be posting a new one. If you did a LO with last week's sketch, let me know so I can add it to the draw which I will do later tonight or tomorrow morning (so not too late to get yours in)

Snowed last night so didn't feel like braving the roads so I have Cassidy at home with me today while I work from home. Thank godness for Dora, gives me some time to get my work done or while I am on conf calls.

So, expect the usual slew of posts from me for Monday -- just maybe spread out a little

Comments on "Monday - New Sketch Day"

 

post a comment