Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

Those of you published before..

OK, I don't know how you do it! I just finished three Layouts for the Rakscraps newsletter -- one of them I am really really pleased with it! I just want to go out and put it in all my galleries and can't lol. How do you hold off on posting your LOs that you submit for publication -- and how long do you hold-off on them? Just wondering, there are a few I would have liked to publish before, but just can't stop from posting lol

Comments on "Those of you published before.."

 

Blogger Tania said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Oh I can't wait to see it! It's hard, I love the instant gratification!! I feel the same way about a layout I did for the RAKFile too, LOL!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:03 AM) : 

I know exactly how you feel! I did 5 layouts this week that I can't share (3 for RAK, 2 in an attempt to get published) and I am bumming!! It is worse now that we have 3 sponsors for RAKscraps. :p

 

post a comment