Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 09, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - Angela - She is blessed by God


I had intended on using one of my bookmarked LOs for today's spotlight, but was crusing through the digi chic and came across this LO! And wow! I just had to put it up right away.

Look at the use of angles and patters in this LO - it totally makes it pop out of the gallery especially with the use of black space. That photo is just amazing! There isn't one thing I can say I don't like about this LO! I am sure you will all agree with me as well. There are some other really great rectangles in her gallery as well.

Designer: Angela
LO: She is Blessed by God
Credits: Heart's Desire Kit by the new Chick Designers

Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - Angela - She is blessed by God"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Another fantastic pick! I love the colors that she used and the photo is marvelous! Wonderful work indeed!

 

post a comment