Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spotlight - My2Boys


This scrapper scraps well as a rectangle or a square (but of course I levitate to her rectangle layouts). I have a lot of her rectangles bookmarked -- I picked this one as I love the photo and how she has blocked the right side with the different papers. The whole LO has a real "guys" aura without losing that childish feel to it. The papers used really makes the brick background in the photo blend more in the whole LO rather then sticking out or overpowering the design.

LO: Little Gentlemen
Designer: my2boys
Credits: This is her own kit - Little Gentlemen

Comments on "Spotlight - My2Boys"

 

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (6:45 PM) : 

tehhehhee...I have never been spotlighted on someone's blog before and I lOoooveee it! heheh. Thanks so much Ginger...you are mostly responsible for getting me to do the rectangle scrapping in the first place, lol!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Great pick Ginger! I'm glad to see Tracy trying out "the other side". LOL

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (2:28 AM) : 

This is just awesome work! Great elements and the photo's just wonderful! Great pick!

 

post a comment