Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Winner of Sketch #3


The winner of sketch # 3 is slkone from Rakscraps ! I will PM you as well, but if you see this, drop me an email at gincarson@yahoo.com. I love this LO - it is a great take on my sketch! Congrats for doing it a rectangle -- woohoo! Maybe I have converted someone?

Title: Sisters (click here for LO link)
Designer: slkone
Credits: My Candy created by Debbie Fisher, stitching by Ronna Penner Essential Notions Vol. 1

Comments on "Winner of Sketch #3"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Congrats Slkone.

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Beautiful layout! Congrats!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (10:40 PM) : 

This is awesome! Congrats slkone :)

 

post a comment