Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Broncos lost :(

The Broncos lost -- our family is sad - we are huge Broncos fans (in fact, my husband showed up @ the alter in a Broncos Jersey!). Well, at least today is Monday and I will start working on a new sketch to put up for you guys -- and will announce a winner of last week's sketch challenge. Who knows, maybe I will even get around to scrapping. I also see I was tagged again, so I will have to post my answers to that! So, besides working today, I will have lots of things to keep my mind off the loss. Hey, plus, yesterday I won a small Poker tournie @ our house -- won $60!

Comments on "Broncos lost :("

 

Blogger Tania said ... (7:34 PM) : 

Seriously, I was totally bummed. Well, like I've said (quite a bit about the Broncos actually, hehe) there's always next year!!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Congrats on winning the money.. and agree with you about being bummed about Denver! I used to live there!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (10:40 PM) : 

Congratulations on the $60 win in poker. :) Great to see you have entries again :)

 

post a comment