Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sorry so quiet - CHALLENGE ME

Sorry so quiet yesterday - was working -- also just found out the team I manage at work won an Achievement award for the project we were working on last year-- woohoo.

Anyways, was also dabbling designing a kit - it is part of a challenge the designers are doing at SOTB This has been fun, because the colours were not me at first -- so i kinda just started playing and then BOOM -- something very me came out of it. Those of you who don't know my designs, I am usually into lots of patterns and themes.

So, today, I would like to challenge my readers to challenge me! I want you to post a LO you would like me to scraplift (square) and covert into a an awesome rectangle! So, quick, do some gallery hunting for hard squares out there! (I will also try to add notes on how I picked apart the square and turned it into a rectangle)

Comments on "Sorry so quiet - CHALLENGE ME"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Ginger, great challenge. I saw this very cute layout by Bellbird in the gallery & it is a square layout. I'm challenging you to scraplift this:)
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=30722&limit=last1

 

post a comment