Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006

OMG! Scrapblog of the week





OK, I have to share this with my readers. I have long read Michelle's Scrapability blogs, so when I got a note today she has chosen me as her Blog of the week, I think I almost peed my pants (ok, not a great thing to admit I know lol). When I started this blog, I really didn't think that it would go far, as I mentioned in my first post, I really didn't know what to blog about - so I thought long and hard about what makes me me -- and rectangle scrapping was it. So I went with it (since I really am not very interesting other wise)

So, those of you new here -- Welcome. My name is Ginger and I am a rectangle-aholic -- For those square scrappers, don't let me scare you away. You are more then welcome to use my sketches as squares and I would love to see them... but try it rectangle sometime. You may be suprised -- plus, you can have it printed for super cheap and give it out as a GIFT hehe (That is what originally got me hooked)

Also, if you are a rectangle scrapper, please drop me a note with a link to your gallery. So I can go get inpired by you! If you post a comment with your url, it looks like it is cut off - but I get a copy by email of the full URL so don't worry :)

Comments on "OMG! Scrapblog of the week"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Congrats Ginger!! That's awesome! Definitely deserved, you had a great idea with this blog!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Congratulations, Ginger! Very well deserved! I'm really looking forward to more great inspiration from you. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM) : 

Congrats Ginger.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Way to go, Ginger!!!


Psttt... You are tagged!

(Read more at my blog!)http://alishahess.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 PM) : 

Congrats Ginger!! You definitely deserve it.

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (6:24 AM) : 

Congratulations! This is just awesome and well-deserved!!

 

post a comment