Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

I've done it - I scrapped again


OK, I don't think I have scrapped since completing that HUGE brag Book of Cassidy (like 30 Los) before Christmas. So, I guess I started with this! The pic was actually taken by Cassidy - man, when they say the camera takes the pic, they aren't bluffing. This was my Christmas present (Digital Rebel) and I think Cassidy was getting a little curious - or annoyed - who knows ;)

Credit: Ginger Thibodeau (yeah me, I know blatant self-promotion) Mockingbird Hill Kit . I made this kit eons ago and never did scrap with it.

OK - look at those beautiful eyes Cassidy has! Uh oh, I think I will be in for trouble when she is a teen ;) Oh yeah, I should probably mention - that is ME in the pic :) (in my Boxing Day best)

Comments on "I've done it - I scrapped again"

 

Blogger Robin said ... (11:39 PM) : 

Cool photo! I love how her eyes just pop!

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (7:32 AM) : 

fab pic! I love the way they look like they're looking thru a window! You don't need to mention her eyes. I think they are the first thing I noticed. Beautiful kit too Ginger.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Her eyes are beautiful. Great photo.
Raji

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Those eyes are so expressive and happy! The photo is just awesome!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Awwww this is sooo cute!! What a great picture! I love this kit.

 

post a comment