Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

Another beautiful sleeper


I have had this LO bookmarked for quite some time. It is among my all time favorites!

Designer - c0r1nn3 at RAKSCRAPS
Title: GoodBye Naptime
Link: CLICK HERE

What do I like about this LO? Well, what don't I like -- I pretty much love every little thing lol. Honestly though - the picture has a dreamlike quality to it. The use of Black and White really accentuates this. Look at those lashes! Wow! The use of white space is very effective for drawing the focus into the picture and journaling -- And the arrangement of the color bars really draws me into those gorgeous lashes and cute little mouth. My favorite part of this LO though is the journaling. As all great journaling should, it really tells a story - a lot of people struggle with journaling and this is a GREAT example of how you can do it well. Just type out what you are thinking - type as though you are telling a story to the subject.

Now, how can you look at a LO like this -- and still wanna be square lol. I know I have squares over here - I will tempt to to the dark side yet ;)

Comments on "Another beautiful sleeper"

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (11:35 AM) : 

I agree, fantastic LO!!!!!!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (5:50 PM) : 

That LO is beautiful! Of course you can add my blog to your list and I'll do the same :) Yes Faith Hill is great. Plus her hubby is great to look at too :)

 

post a comment