Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wow! Beautiful LO!


Here is a beautiful LO that hopefully novita doesn't mind me spotlighting with everyone!

This LO is called Flowers of Life - Credit: LO Designer novita and Kit : Sketchy Floral by Heidi Smith at Scrap Outside the Box.

Look at the composition in this! The ribbons and lace perfectly frame that gorgeous picture! The angle of the picture for some reason really draws me into the LO and makes me feel a little bit of wonder. The kit selection is absolutely beautiful as well! The Title just tops it off.

I have been a long time admirer of novita's LOs at Rakscraps - she scraps one beautiful rectangle. Doesn't it make you long to step outside your square??

Comments on "Wow! Beautiful LO!"

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (2:34 PM) : 

It seems like I have been seeing her work a lot lately... I think once you fall in love with someone's style, you see it everywhere you go, LOL This is definitely a fantastic LO!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:38 PM) : 

Thank you sooo much Ginger. You really make my day!! I love working with you.

Rachael, seems like we're in the same team with Ginger and Heidi. I've seen your gallery, it's all great!! Love your style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 PM) : 

I'm also a fan of novita's layouts. I love her gallery at RAK. Great job!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (11:29 PM) : 

I might have to scraplift this one. Such nice placement of elements and a lovely photo to top it all. Just great!

 

post a comment