Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

SKETCH CONTEST

Sketch#26

Sketch #25

Sketch #24

Sketch #23

Sketch #22


Sketch #21















Sketch #20














Sketch #19







Sketch #18


Sketch #17

Sketch #15

Sketch #14

Sketch #13

Sketch #12

Sketch #11

Sketch #10

Sketch #9

Sketch #8

Sketch #7

Sketch #6

Sketch #5

Sketch #4

Sketch #3


Sketch #2


Sketch #1

Comments on "SKETCH CONTEST"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:59 AM) : 

I lover your LO with the sketch. I like how you used the "A" in the title for the main words. One of my goals this year is to try to work on using different fonts in my LOs. I tend to pick one and stick with it until I get tired of it. I like the look of all the wordart that is out there, now I just need to do some myself.

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (2:35 PM) : 

This is an awesome sketch! I am going to have to meet this challenge! :)

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (3:41 PM) : 

Wow look at you!! Great to see you in the blog community :) Great sketch, I'm off to work on it right now!!

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Love the sketch! Very tempted to give this a go! You've done the hardest part for me! Enjoy blogging - Im almost there too!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (4:51 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Ok here is my LO: http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12729&cat=500&ppuser=1719

This is my very first rectangle LO ever!! It was fun! Thanks!

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Thanks for the skeych challenge! I enjoyed creating with it - here is my gallery link: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7295/ppuser/547

I wanted to give the rectangular LO a go but relented in the end - turned it into a square! LOL! Hope you enjoy looking as much as I did creating. Thx again

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Here is my layout! This is fun!

http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12835&cat=500&ppuser=2013

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Here is my layout:
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=29700

 

post a comment