Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 09, 2006

New Sketch - RU Square Sketch #2


OK, time for another sketch. As the last one, I will randomly pick from people who email me (gincarson@yahoo.com) or comment me with a link to their LO using my sketch. I am going to draw for a winner from the last sketch later today and I will keep this contest open until next Monday (and will do a new one each Monday when possible)

So this is my new sketch - I am cheating because I am actually taking sketches from LOs that I have already done so that you can see it in use. So, check out the LO I did for Cassidy's first Bday - it went into the Brag book I made for the family - EASTER BABY

If I can't tempt you over to the rectangle side - don't worry! I would LOVE to see you use my sketch as a square! Who knows, maybe you can convince me to abandon my rectangular ways! Don't forget to check out the freebie I have posted as well.

Comments on "New Sketch - RU Square Sketch #2"

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Awesome sketch! If I wasn't at work, I would get started right now, LOL :)

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (10:55 AM) : 

LOL - Shhhhh - I am at work! Yikes!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:41 PM) : 

I'll try this sketch. It looks so neat!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 AM) : 

Hi Ginger. Here's mine: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7495/cat/500/ppuser/1958

Thanks for the great sketch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Thanks for the inspiration Ginger. Here is mine:
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=29820&nocache=1
Raji (rsk)

 

Blogger Margie said ... (2:37 PM) : 

This is a nice sketch! It takes a lot of the work out for me which makes scrapping much easier and a whole lot more fun! Thanks :)

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Ok here is mine:
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=30067&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

Another rectangle for me.. LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 AM) : 

Okay, Ginger I am taking up your challenge. Thanks for the inspiration! This layout is of my other darling granddaughter Kayla (My baby Aleri was the one in the hat!) Here is the link!

http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13212&cat=500&ppuser=1442

PS..enjoyed your blog. ~Dawnee (aka dawneephay)

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (10:28 AM) : 

I hope you got my layout for your sketch. It was fun to work on :)

 

post a comment