Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New LO - This time from rsk


This LO was done for part of my Toy challenge @ Rakscraps.

Designer Credit: rsk - Singing Dog
Kit credit: delight in the simple things kit by Taran Conyers

I really like this LO - I find that the pictures are absolutely adorable - the journaling is great. Most of all, I like the composition though - the main photo on the top is balance out with the ribbons on the right and the smaller pic/journaling. I am totally into the little Tags - they are absolutely adorable.

Comments on "New LO - This time from rsk"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 AM) : 

OMG, Ginger I'm honored. You made my day, no week, no no the whole year. Thanks for your sweet comments.
Raji

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (11:50 AM) : 

In the neighbourhood and thought I'd drop by. Great LO you posted by Raji and Im loving the look of your blog. This blogging thing is becoming a new addiction keeping me up at night! Will be back anon to check for new sketches - thoroughly enjoyed the last one! *?!?*!!?* hck - oh pardon me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 PM) : 

This is wonderful, I saw this LO at RAKScraps, and love it!!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:45 PM) : 

This is such a cute LO! Those little tags are cute! great pick for the day, Ginger!

 

post a comment