Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Freebie alert!


OK, so, along with starting this blog as a New Year resolution - I also said I would try to step outside my box design wise. Normally, I am into bright, patterned or cutesy stuff -- I thought I would try my hand at darker colors and a little more distressed. This is what I came up with and I am not feeling in it right now to make a kit out of it - so I thought I would thank my readers by offering it up to you. You can download it from Scrap Outside the Box (click on the link at the bottom of the page)

Comments on "Freebie alert!"

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (12:32 AM) : 

Thanks!! I actually like the darker stuff too.. I need to start using it more. See what happens when we have girls!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 AM) : 

Thanks Ginger. Great colors.
Raji

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:28 PM) : 

Well look at you ... giving away freebies on your blog. You are such a sweetie Ginger! You are going to make me look bad. LOL

Hey, you asked if you could add me too your blog...I'd be honored...go right ahead! I think it would be great to get a network of rectangle scrappers going. You and I can be the pioneers. :-)

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:35 PM) : 

Thank you so much for this freebie! I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Here is my layout with the freebie:
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=29738&sort=2&cat=500&page=1
Raji

 

post a comment