Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Winner Sketch #1

I did a random draw of entries for Sketch #1 -- The winner is -- drumroll please - jegtlf (Tracy). You can see her LO here at SOTB! Tracy, if you are reading, please drop me an email to gincarson@yahoo.com -- I will PM you as well at SOTB in case you aren't reading. You win a kit of choice from my SOTB store! Thanks for all entries, rectangles and squares alike!

Comments on "Winner Sketch #1"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:00 PM) : 

AWESOME! I won!!! Yeehaw! Thank you!!! Its time to go shopping!!
I will email ya!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

Congrats Tracy:)Beautiful layout.
Raji

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (6:37 AM) : 

Congrats Tracy!!!! How fun!

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Congratulations Tracy!!!

 

post a comment