Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another freebie


This isn't a new freebie, I have had it in my store for a while. It is another design creation that I could never get a full kit built for, but has always been one of my fav color combos - those colors are just all me. Anyways, thought I would share the link for you guys who may not have seen it before - click here

Comments on "Another freebie"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:41 PM) : 

I am currently downloading this kit as I write. Thank you so much for giving this kit out for free. It's so pretty! :)

 

Blogger Tania said ... (11:41 PM) : 

Gorgeous Ginger! I love the colors too!!

 

post a comment