Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Awesome sketch challenge at Rakscraps

Hey guys, go check out Mish's awesome challenge at Rakscraps! She has a rectangle challenge going on -- all entries get a gift too! Better dig out some pics and start scrapping - man, I am spending too much time designing and blogging and taking pics! I have TONS of pics to scrap and not a whole lot of motivation. I did do up a nice one for the Rakscraps newsletter that I was pleased with --- can't show it until the newsletter comes out tho' .. Someone -- please, make me scrap!

Comments on "Awesome sketch challenge at Rakscraps"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:58 AM) : 

* Whip! *

Ginger, honey, go scrap a page!!! You've got a sketch, you've got the pics...now GO!!!! LOL

Hey thanks for directing your traffic over to my challenge. Guess I better get busy making that prize!! Yikes!

 

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (11:31 PM) : 

lol..I know what you mean girlie...I have been so busy doing everything but scrappin and bloggin! but I hope to get inspired soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Hi

Hope you don't mind, but I awarded you my scrapblog of the week award today. Thanks for sharing such great rectangular thinking!

Michelle

 

post a comment