Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

DAWNEEPHAY - Rectangle Spotlight


OK, I can sit and ooooh and awwwww over this scrapper's gallery for HOURS ON END! She totally inspires me! So, i just have to spotlight this LO which is absolutely adorable.

Designer: Dawneephay
Title/Link: Little Girls and Hats
Kit Credit: The papers used are from the tattered linens paperpack by Kim Christensen at ScrapbookBytes. Dawneephay made the tags hanging on the ribbon and the heart tag. (used her papers)

Look at that pic - omg so cute! The choice of colors is sooooo clean and fresh and fun. I love the font work she has done and the use of the ribbons and tags. Everything pulls together really well and the photo being large still gives it the right amount of attention :) Anyways, don't just look at this LO to inspire you - take a look at her whole gallery at SOTB! You will get lost in it I am sure! Leave her some comments! I am sure she would love to hear from you!

Comments on "DAWNEEPHAY - Rectangle Spotlight"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (9:39 PM) : 

I have to agree that this is a terrific layout! The colors are great and everything just falls perfectly! Great choice! I checked her gallery. She has stunningly beautiful layouts! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:50 AM) : 

Thanks for posting this one Ginger. I'm going to go check out her gallery...I can always use inspiration!

 

post a comment