Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another Great rectangle - Eve Recinella


When I saw this LO, knew I had to share it with my readers! How amazing is it! Love the composition and the colors. It has just the right amount of bling wihtout overpowering the picture. Love the picture in B&W against the bold colors of the kit! I have been admiring this rectangle scrapper for a while --- PLUS, she is a Designer too! Has great great kits available!

Title/Link: My Princess
Designer:Eve Recinella
Kit Credit: Eve Recinella's Princess Prissy Pants and stitching is Ronna Penners

Don't forget while you are here to check out Sketch #2 and enter into a draw to win a free kit by posting your LO (either on my blog or email me). Also, scroll down for some freebies that I posted over the last few days!

Comments on "Another Great rectangle - Eve Recinella"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Lovely LO. That photo is superb and the grungy frame around the face really highlights it.

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (2:25 AM) : 

This is really an adorable layout :) I love the colors :)

I'm really gonna push myself to do more of rectangle layouts :) This is a great challenge!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 AM) : 

Awesome layout.

 

post a comment