Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 16, 2006

RAKSCRAPS NEWSLETTER LOS

Yeah! RAKSCRAPS newsletter is out (want it, click here) - This month, I was one of the designer highlights! What an incredible rush seeing other great designers and CT members use my designs! I was tickled pink! I have attached my two LOs from the newsletter

The first LO titled Christmas Love is my daughter Cassidy and my MIL. They have a very very close bond - have a special connection - you can read about it more in this LO - Our Little Angel.

Kit Credit: Alisha Hess - Christmas Delight Kit - Srap Outside the Box and Digitals

My 2nd LO was The Groom and His Men - This is a pic of my hubby (last one at back) and his 2 Best Men and Groomen at the wedding. I am just now getting around to scrapping my wedding pics - at this rate, I will have a whole album done sometime around our 25th anniversary.

Credit: Meredith Fenwick Reflections - Autumn Sunshine Paper and Element Packs - SBB

Comments on "RAKSCRAPS NEWSLETTER LOS"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (2:06 PM) : 

These are wonderful layouts!!!! Well-deserved place in the newsletter!

 

Blogger Tania said ... (11:48 PM) : 

I love both layouts, but the groom layout, whoo hoo, blows me away. I love it :)

 

post a comment