Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rectangle Spotlight - PLucky


Spotlight - PLucky (view her gallery here)

OK, wow, I am not lying when I say I could not just pick one LO from this awesome scrappers gallery. Her gallery is soooooo full of absolutely adorable rectangle scraps. I have added a few of my favorites.

Kali Sing Babygirl -
(Kit: Jen Wilson - Fancy Free - SBB)
The first one here I just love because it is chalked full of photos yet still doesn't seem over crowded -- the colors are superb. The title really pops out and the journaling is awesome... and OMG! That girl is just the cutest (well, beside my Cassidy of course haha). I am totally gonna do a scrap like this - I have photos of Cassidy at Christmas doing if you're happy and you know it..


Kali Happy New Year
Lifted a layout by Lindsay77. You can see it here
Kit: Kit used: Tracy Collins - Be Merry - retrodiva

Now, why chose a scraplifted one? Well, mainly because it pops RIGHT off the screen at me and secondly - it shows that any square LO can be made into a stunning rectangle with the right eye! Compare the two LOs, they are equally as stunning square or rectangle.
Now, in this LO, I totally love the colors selected! It is so fun - again, it is another awesome diplay of a multiphoto LO. The photos are balanced by the color/paper blocks. The journaling is again - awesome.

Now, as I sit and look at her whole gallery - it makes me wanna go scraplift every LO haha. She is one talented scrapper that is for sure!

Comments on "Rectangle Spotlight - PLucky"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (11:04 PM) : 

These are gorgeous!! Great pics :)

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (9:28 AM) : 

Omgosh, these multi photo LO's, look fabulous, Ginger. There is not enough multi photo LOs abou! Noticed that I missed a sketch so will have to see if I can catch up!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Fantastic layouts.

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (11:56 PM) : 

What great LOs.. so pretty!

 

post a comment