Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 16, 2006

Winner of Sketch #2


Alright, I am going to post my sketch #3 soon - so I drew the winner for Sketch #2! Look at this cute cute LO that one -- gasp, it is a square hehe ;) Yeah, that is right, for you square scrappers out there - you can still use my sketches as a square and win! Look at how cute that little sweetie is! Wow! Great LO - be sure to leave sinead (maggieandmommy) some comments on her LO here. Sinead, I have dropped you a PM on digichic - but if you see this - email me at gincarson@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Comments on "Winner of Sketch #2"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (11:48 PM) : 

Congrats maggieandmommy!! Great layout :)

 

post a comment