Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 16, 2006

R U Square Sketch #3



OK, here is my latest sketch - can't wait to see what you guys do with it. As usual, alhtough I am tempting you to try a rectangle, if you just can't do it - you can try to tempt me to be square with your interpretation of my sketch :) Everyone who posts or emails me with their LO will be put in a draw for a free kit by me :)

I have really been enjoying seeing your LOs, I hope you can come up with something for this sketch. I worked on it this afternoon and came up with a LO too!

I call this one SMILE I used a cute paper pack by Correen Silke called My Sweet Love! What a steal of a deal this pack is! It even comes with the photo corners. Anyways, soon as I saw it, knew it would be great for Cassidy. Hard to believe I never liked pink B.C. (before Cassidy) - now I am like an addict!

Stitches are from Christine Nash's Simply Stitching set at Scrap Outside the Box

Comments on "R U Square Sketch #3"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

What a gorgeous layout! I'll have to try this sketch, too. I'm loving your sketches, Ginger!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:53 PM) : 

This LO is so cute, Ginger! I hated pink until my little girl arrived too. Great job with Correen's papers, and thanks for the inspiration!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:23 PM) : 

I just had to try this sketch! I posted you at RAK! Thank you for the inspiration! And congrats to you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

CUTE layout Ginger!!!!!!!!

Also, I had no idea you were doing sketches. These are great!!

BTW - I tagged you on my blog. :)

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (11:48 AM) : 

This is a very nice sketch. I came up with something and I just sent it to you :) Thank you very much for the inspiration! You're really luring me into rectangle scrappin'! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

Sent you a PM at RAKSCRAPS with a link to my entry for the sketch challenge. Thanks for the inspiration Ginger.

 

post a comment