Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

This isn't rectangle - SOTB Newsletter



OK, this isn't anything rectangle related, but I wanted to post a link to the SOTB newsletter and give myself a shout out for that GORGEOUS kit the ad was made with hahaha.

I was so excited to see my Wait a Minute Mr Snowman that I almost peed my self (now wouldn't that have been something to laugh at?)


And you know what, as celebration to all you blog readers of mine, I want to extend to you a free sample of my Wait a Minute Mr Snowman Kit! I will keep this up until Monday (ps don't forget Monday is deadline for the Sketch challenge as well). You can download it by visiting this link :)

Comments on "This isn't rectangle - SOTB Newsletter"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Thanks so much for this wonderful freebie :) It's so cute!

 

Blogger TheKytiKat said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Congrats on seeing your kit in the advert! *S* I love your stuff... you deserve it! *S*

BTW - you've been tagged! Check out http://katsskraps.yuriar.com/blog for the details... *S*

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Very cute Ginger! Love the snowmen...wish we had some snow around here to build one with.

BTW...I've been looking all over your blog...I can't find the info on being tagged! Can ya help me out?

 

Blogger Tania said ... (2:03 AM) : 

Oh cute is that snowman, and how cool they used it for the ad :)

 

Blogger Margie said ... (3:12 AM) : 

What a crack up! The snowmen are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them :)

 

post a comment