Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

RU Square Sketch #4


Wow, time for my new sketch. (ok, i cheated and stole it from a LO I have already done)
This sketch is all about simplicity and really focusing on the picture - or at least it was when I made my LO with it. As always, send me a link with this sketch in use by January 30th and you will be entered into a draw to win a kit of your choice from my Store! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with
This was my original LO - I have always loved that picture of Cassidy - so very cute- course, I am rather biased lol.

Credits: Amy Knepper - Lavendar Linen Mini
Erica Shoemaker - Iced Latte Alphabet
(Digitals)

Comments on "RU Square Sketch #4"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 AM) : 

Thanks for the sketch Ginger. I'm getting very inspired with all these rectangular layouts - I may be another one of those converts too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Hey Ginger I wanna give this a try! Can you give me more info on how I should do this. As long as I follow the sketch, right??

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (10:46 PM) : 

This is a cool sketch, Ginger! I'd like to work on this one again :) Your sketches are so wonderful!

 

post a comment