Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Need inspiration

OK, I need to customise this page with my own look and feel, but I am not inspired at all. Does anyone have any ideas - Obviously, would like to use something in my store - or even make a new kit, but just can't get started. Someone, please give me an idea!

By the way, my freebie is still up if you scroll down, I will probably take it down today -- so if you haven't snatched it, now is the time!

Comments on "Need inspiration"

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (10:46 PM) : 

Blogger is mostly CSS based so you'll need to tweak your page's CSS a bit to be customized. There are a number of sites where you can get customized blogger templates then you can work from there so that you can add your own photos/layouts to fully personalize your blog. Try it when you have the time :)

 

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said ... (11:40 PM) : 

Txs for the tip - I am pretty well versed in html and ok in CSS -- just lazy as sin lol

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Since it's winter I would use your snowman kit... that's such a fun kit anywaya nd would look great on your page!

 

post a comment