Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Spotlight - soniecat


I found this scrapper - soniecat - when I was rectangle hunting and totally fell in love with her gallery -- and in particular, love love love this LO! The pics are absolutely adorable, all the blocking make this so fun to look at! The title jumps off the page at me and the journaling is wonderful! You need to check out the rest of her gallery too - some really great rectangle scraps here!

LO Title: Me and My Brother (click for link to gallery)
Designer: soniecat

Credits: This is a scraplift of KayM's layout: http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/galle...hp?photo=79600

Kit: Kristin Cronin-Barrow Sky Dreamer
Fonts: French Script & Haettenschweiler

Comments on "Spotlight - soniecat"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Oh yeah! That is a great layout :) Very cool!!

 

post a comment