Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

I scrapped yesterday

I finally hit a groove and scrapped yesterday - these are the results of my labour :) Have another tournie for Poker tomorrow so I will probably be scarce this weekend again (late night lol).
This scrap is Cassidy (lol as usual) -- it was her photographer debut where she took a pic of us with my Rebel. Had to scrap this pic again with just her and those gorgeous eyes.

Credit: Brenda Kempf - Preppy School







Look - she is learning Poker young! Everytime I get our Poker stuff out - she wants to play too! Had to scrap some of the pics! My little Poker Princess lol.

Credit: Women can be Poker Aces too, Poker Aces Element Pack and #1 Poker kit - all by me - Ginger Thibodeau @ SOTB and Digitals

Comments on "I scrapped yesterday"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Ginger, your lo's are great! Love those eyes, and your little Poker Princess is a hoot! Teaching her to be a cardshark already! I love it!

 

post a comment