Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Look at this! What a sweetie


OK, honestly, I am not spotlighting this LO just because it uses my kit. In fact, I didn't even recognize my kit at first but of course was very happy to see it in use. This LO is a great one to show that pictures really can tell 1,000 words. There was no need for journaling, the title and pictures tell you everything you need to know. What a darling little girl to have shed her locks for such a great cause. I love how the LO has so many great pictures. I love how the ribbon / title draws you into them and how they are scattered rather than perfectly placed. The matting makes them stand out against the brightly patterned back and the use of elements here is perfect! Wondeful LO - fun and colorful with awesome pics!

Credits
Designer: Carm0mmy (she has some other great rectangles too)
Title: Sophie's Locks of Love (Click here for LO)
Kit: 1st Haircut by Ginger Thibodeau - Scrap Outside the Box

Comments on "Look at this! What a sweetie"

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (3:04 PM) : 

I am currently growing my hair to do the very same thing!I am almost there! How wonderful of that little girl! :)

 

Blogger Robin said ... (9:19 PM) : 

what a cute hair cut! fun elements too Ginger!

 

post a comment