Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Hump(s) My Hump(s)

Hey guys! It is hump day (wednesday) and everytime I think of it now, I get that song "My humps" in my head by blackeyed peas. Played Poker last night - didn't win any money - but finished 6th of 21. Not bad, just call me Bubble Girl (this means that place before the pay out). Feeling better today except have the beginnings of a migraine. I am also trying to start a new kit -- and and running dry into the creative well.

Gonna dig out a LO to spotlight today from my rectangle tickle trunk. Stay tuned

Comments on "My Hump(s) My Hump(s)"

 

post a comment